Saturday, December 31, 2011

Today is My Bithday!!!

Ok - It's not.  It was last Wednesday, but I didn't have a chance to post anything.  The big end of the year sale has been quit busy. I was so surprised that Facebook tells EVERYONE!  it's your birthday. I'm just learning all this facebook stuff, so I didn't know about that.  I was very surprised with all the e-mails and posts on my wall.  Thank you all!  I had a wonderful day!  Here I am working in the greenhouse.  Hee hee! 

Here's wishing everyone a really wonderful new years.  I'll be off for a few days.  It's so nice to have two whole days in a row. The shop will be closed on New Years Day, and Ethell will be here on Monday. I'm going to work on my sample for the Winter Mystery.  I wish I could tell you about it, but well........ I can't! You should sign up for the class. I think it's going to be fun.  
Happy New Year Everyone!!!!! 

2 comments:

Ginny said...

Happy Birthday, Lady! I didn't know when I was in there, or I'd have given you greetings in person!

Sue said...

Nice flowers!!