Friday, December 9, 2011

Saturday is Let's Make a Great Handmade Gift / Demo Day

 Tomorrow is Aunt Mary's "Let's make a great handmade gift - Demo Day.  Don't you think hand made gifts are so much more special than a gift from that table going down the middle of Fred Meyers, filled with all kinds of stuff that you don't really want. I think a gift from that table says " I really don't have the time to find you something special, so here ya go."  Hand made means you were thinking of the person while you made it.  So it's filled with love!  Growing up, My family was quite big.  We drew names and had to make a gift.  Maybe that's why I am were I am now.  I love to create something special for the people I care about. 
So, tomorrow we will have continuous demos all day long.  Stop in and catch one.  There is something for everyone.  If you have a teen age person that wants to make a special gift for friends. We have several projects that are fast and fun to do that are really made up from scraps of fabric.  Here are some fun bangle bracelets that are great fun to make.  Who wouldn't want a few of them made with fun, bright fabric?   We will be demoing a great table runner that is beautiful and easy.  The focus on all of these projects is FAST AND EASY.  There is not much time left.  Most of the projects can be made in an hour or less.  HO, HO, HO! Let's get busy!

No comments: