Monday, December 19, 2011

Quilts For Sale!

For those of you that have not had the chance to stop by the shop. Aunt Mary's is located on a busy street, and we have big windows.  At night people can see in, and  see all the great quilts hanging in the shop.  This time of year we get lots of people come in and inquire if we have quilts for sale.  Well...... Yes! We do.  I have a little corner of the classroom with a few quilts that are looking for homes.  I never have very many as it's really soooo hard for me to see them go away.  Especially to someone I don't know.  I mean, I have made lots and lots of quilts for people that I love. But, sending my quilts out the door with a STRANGER!  Hard to do!  Maybe I should have them fill out a questionnaire?  OK!  That's a little nutso! I should just let them go.  Off into the universe to provide love and warmth.  I am really sure they are also filled with lots of good dreams.  All quilts are. 
My husband saw our sample pot holder and added eyes to it. Now, it's really got some personality!  Our potholder kits seam to be the hot thing this year. They have been flying out the door! Maybe because of my highly profesional demo on my blog?  Anyway today, that's my chore.  Make more kits! 

No comments: