Tuesday, December 27, 2011

A Few Days Off Works Wonders!

Well! Christmas is over. I had a couple of days off and I'm feel much more in control.  Look at the pretty flower that bloomed while I was away. My friend Kathy brought it to the shop a couple of weeks ago.  I was pretty sure I would kill it before it bloomed. So Kathy has been in charge of watering it and seeing that we do the right thing.  BUT..... then she went to Montana for three weeks. I was sure it would die overnight! I am terrible with house plants.  I have even killed a Christmas cactus. I have been told "You can't go wrong with those. Well........ I killed it!  Anyway, so far this pretty thing is doing nicely.  I hope it blooms long enough for Kathy to see it.   Doesn't it look pretty in front of my pretty applique quilt?  It looks like it belongs.

I was messing with the little settings on my camera and look at this pretty picture.  I am not sure how I did it. It makes the plant look a little alien.
Well, I hope you all had a great Christmas.  Now it's time to look forward to the new year.  Oh! don't forget about the END OF THE YEAR SALE here at the shop, starting tomorrow, and goes through Saturday.  Everything in the shop will be 20% off.  All Christmas fabric will be 40%  of and the clearance fabric is priced to go!  Hope to see everyone!  HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!

No comments: