Saturday, December 29, 2012

Out With Old! In With The New!

Well!  Here we are - The End of the year!  At Aunt Mary's, that always means a big sale.  Get that inventory down!  Less counting! This year, the sale has been going well.  My shelves are looking a little spacious.  That's really a good thing.  I sometimes get a customer that thinks we are going out of business.  NOPE!  Not that I know of!  It's just nice to move out the old and make room for all the new stuff coming in after the first of the year. As a matter of fact, I decided to extend our big "End Of The Year Sale" till Monday.  Everything in the shop is 20% off or more! 
 Tomorrow, our Christmas Tree comes down.  (SAD)  All the other ornaments will be finding their way back into boxes and then the NEW quilts can get put up.  There are lots of new classes, so the samples will be arriving in the shop soon.  I really do look forward to the new year.    
Here's a new quilt we put up just recently.  I think it's great for this time of year.  When I used to have a garden at home, I would get all the seed catalogs in the mail.  It's time to start dreaming about a garden.  I think this quilt reminds me of that.  It's a really simple quilt to make too.  There are KITS available.  So, stay tuned!  Soon there will be lots and lots of new fabric, ideas and classes. Can't wait!!! 

No comments: