Tuesday, December 11, 2012

Here is a REALLY Good Book!

Sometimes I think I just don't have enough time for everything I want to do.  This quilt shop business takes allot of time!  I can remember when a new box of books came in I would sit down and go through them cover to cover.  Now, so many times I just put them out on the shelf with hardly a thumb through.  That's how this book slipped through the cracks and I didn't even give it a second glance. That Is until one quiet afternoon, I knocked over a stack of books  and I noticed this book.  WOW!!!  I love it!  Victoria is a blogger that I have read and really liked, so I'm not sure why I didn't take notice.  
This book is full of great ideas.  Very inspirational.  She takes 15 minutes each day to "play" with fabric.  Just sewing it together and seeing what you get. In this way, she makes her own fabric.   You will have to take a look at some of the really wonderful creations she has made.   Her "Scrap Challenges"  will help you learn to use up all those wonderful fabric treasures you have in bins at home. If you get a chance you need to take a few minutes and sit down with a cup of something wonderful and enjoy this book!  P.S. I have added a link to Victoria's blog on my favorites.  Check her out!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Anxious to see this.