Tuesday, November 8, 2011

Silent Cinema, Free Spirit Fabric

 This fabric from Free Spirit, came in not too long ago, and I fell in love with it.  I love the colors, the prints, everything about it.  Some of each of them went home with me.  My friend Kathy also loved it.  We looked at it and played with it for sometime thinking about just the right project for it. 
Here's what we came up with.  We just added a few solids and did this fun easy pattern.  After all, there is only so much time in our lives to make all the quilts we want to make. So, fast and easy is GOOD!  Then, we can move on the the next coolest fabric that will be coming in.
  Anyway, this pattern uses the 60 degree ruler,  It cuts out in no time at all and gos together fast.  The pattern is called "Simply 60s" and gives several versions of the same quilt.  They all look great.  We had a hard time picking which one to make.  This ones the winner!  I love it!  Kathy did a great job!!! 

No comments: