Tuesday, November 15, 2011

Miss Mouse Comes to Aunt Mary's

 Yesterday (Monday) was my day off.  I had such an enjoyable afternoon making Miss Mouse!  Every once in a while it's nice to do a project that you can get done in an afternoon.  This is one of them.  I started the day off with the grocery store,and cleaning the house. (yuck!) Then I put a pot of  pasta sauce on to simmer. It  made the house smell all yummy, and I set out to make miss mouse.  (FUN!)  She really didn't take very long to make and it made my day!  I really enjoyed her. Now she lives here at Aunt Mary's. Currently She is residing on the fabric line from Moda that she is made out of.
There is this new book that just came in last week.  It's just full of fun little friends like Miss Mouse.  I think I may have to make the cute little froggy called Finnigan on page 90 next!   I wish I had tomorrow off! (Blaw)

No comments: