Thursday, November 17, 2011

Floor Mats Galore!

Today was the Floor Mats class here at Aunt Mary's.  FUN!  Everyone got to design their own masterpieces.  We got them all Mod Podged down and they are ready to take home and have more coats of Mod Podge put on them.  I think everyone was pleasantly surprised at how easy it is to do.  I'm kind of thinking there will be many floor mats under the Christmas tree this year.     
Here is Maralee's work of art.  It's almost done. She is working on her borders.  Don't you just love the colors?   It's always fun to see how everyone's projects turn out.  We even had two wonderful girls from our neighboring country in the north come take this class today.  It was fun having them. 
Here's Jayanne.  She's trying to be the teachers pet.  Using all that Kaffe Fasset fabric.  I wish I had taken a picture of this one when it was all done.  She really did some fun things.  She appliqued a beautiful big flower in the corner.  Just Yummy!  If she can't find a place for this mat at home. She can always bring it back.  I love it!!!

This class was sold out.  So I scheduled another session in early December. So if your interested.  Give me a call.

No comments: