Thursday, November 3, 2011

A Good Book to Cozy Up With?

One of my favorite things to do on a cold rainy day, is to get a cozy quilt out, make a nice cup of something warm to sip, and read a good book.  I think most quilters are readers too.  Just ask our book club that meets here.  We have sooo much fun! 

One section of the shop that lots of customers overlook is our  non fiction book section.  Then again, I have several faithful customers that are picking up the books regularly and love it when new ones come out. 
Earlene Fowler is always a good seller.  For the life of me I can't figure out how one person comes upon so many dead people wrapped in quilts though.  Then there are the Jennifer Chiveriani books.  Always a good read.  But then there are the fun little mystery books that one of my customers tells me are like eating potato chips.  Fast, addicting and you don't have to think too much.  Sew Deadly and Death Threads to name a few.  So next time your here maybe you want to pick up a book and cuddle up for a while.

No comments: