Friday, September 14, 2012

A New Camera!

I am THE LUCKIEST girl!  I have some really wonderful friends.  My friend Donna heard about our break in, and brought me a camera to use.  what a sweet person.  So now I can take pictures for my blog. This is the latest "Ghastlies" quilt to come to the shop.  It uses some of this years NEW fabric from Alexander Henry.  It was fun and quite easy to make.  It is one of the "BQ"  Patterns from Maple Island.  Great for showcasing fabric you really don't want to cut up too much.  We have used these patterns for sooo many projects.  It takes on a whole different look, depending on the fabric you use.  Imagine this quilt with beautiful big flowers.  Or maybe a really fun Christmas print.  There are lots of those out there right now.  You can make yourself a great quilt this week end!  Thanks again Donna!  You are sooooo Cool! I love you!

No comments: