Friday, January 13, 2012

Meet The Teacher - Saturday!

So how are you doing on your new years resolutions?  I have been trying to be more organized.  I guess so far I have been doing ok.  What I really needed to work on is procrastination.  That organized thing can always wait till tomorrow.  I think we should pick something that is FUN.  How about this year, I will do something just for ME!  It's important to take care of yourself.  How about - learn something new!  It's never to late to learn.  Ok! so how about doing both. Take a class that you will learn something new and make new friends.  We have lots of opportunities for just that!  Our class schedule is out (It's on the web site www.auntmarysquiltshop.com )  and tomorrow Saturday, January 14th is "Meet The Teacher" here at the shop.  It's a great time to stop by and check out all the class samples, ask any questions you may have and get signed up.  If you register for a class at this session, you also get a coupon for 15% off anything on the class supply list.  Let's get you going!  I know you will have a great time!

No comments: