Friday, January 20, 2012

It's Melting!!! Let's Party!!!!!

I can't tell you how glad I am!  I have had lots of time to get lots,and lots of work done in the shop.  Bookwork, cutting fat quarters from ends of bolts, cleaning, organizing.  Did I do it? NOOOOOO!  I am so pathetic!  I stand around and send laser beams at the snow.  I was talking to one of my friends on the phone.  She said,  "I know what your doing right now,Carrol,  Your standing at the front door, looking pathetic aren't you?"  What could I say?  I walked away from the front door to the back window.  Who wants to be so predictable? 
Well,  I think it's over for now.  Tomorrow I am going to have our big Anniversary party/sale and, have it kick off the whole next week of sales.  I bet there are lots of quilters out there with cabin fever.  Let's make some lemonade!  So tomorrow is the big party. come one by.  20% off everything in the the shop.  Door prizes and the party buzzer!  Fun!  I better order a cake!  gotta go..... So much to do!

No comments: