Sunday, January 22, 2012

Anniversary Party A Success!

 Boy oh Boy!!! After last week, it was sooooo nice to see people again.  We had our anniversary party yesterday.  It was a great success!  I just had time to set out the cake and do a little decorating and cab lam!!!  customers everywhere!  (So I only got a picture of the cake)  (I'll never be a National Geographic wildlife photographer!) But, anyway, Thank you all for putting up with all my whining last week.  I am looking forward to having all the different sales all this next week. I think it will be fun.  Check my web site for a list of the sales.  There is some great savings to be had! www.auntmarysquiltshop.com
After all the nasty winter weather, it was nice to get some beautiful spring fabric in.  This is a line from Moda, called "Felicity".  It is just gorgeous!!  I may have to take a few charm pacs and make something with them to chase the winter blahs away.  Spring is really just around the corner!

No comments: