Wednesday, June 8, 2011

New Crabapple Hill Patterns Just Arrived!

 I was so excited to get a box loaded with all the new patterns from Meg Hawkey - "Crabapple HIll" into the shop, yesterday.  I just LOVE her patterns.  She is undoubtedly the very BEST stitchery designer in the business.  Sometimes I wish someone else would step up and design like she does.  I look at my shelf of stitchery patterns and it's mostly "Crabapple Hill."  But her designs are really so well done. 
Here is my "summer" project.  I can't wait to start it.  I just have to put the final stitches into an applique project that I want to have done for "Shop Hop."  It's "Calendula Petterdrips Cottage."  Sooooo Cute!  If you stop in you really have to check this one out.  Word just don't describe it.  Fun!!!  There are also pillows, pillow cases, tea towels and so much more.  Can't wait!!

No comments: