Thursday, June 30, 2011

Lot's and Lot's of "Kaffe"

After blogging about my "Flower Pots" quilt, everyone wanted to know if we had a kit.  Well, not exactly.   This particular quilt takes so many different "Kaffe" Fabrics.  it's really hard to have all of them on hand.  Lot's of them were from my collection of his fabrics that I have been hording for many years.  Sooooo here is a great example of why our stash is so important.  Fabrics come and go so fast!  Many times I get a fabric in the shop and it's gone before I even have a chance to get some.  This happened just before Shop Hop started.  We got in anew one.  It was the most beautiful sea shells, in teals and magenta's.  The bolt came in and was sold before I got any.  I will of coarse try to reorder it, but there is No guarantee that I will get it.  That's just the way it works.  Fabric is fleeting!  Get it while you can! 
We still have lots of "Kaffe" Fabric.  in all the different cuts.  Fat quarters, Fat quarter packs, Half Yard Cuts and even Fat eights.  So get collecting!
This is a new one that came in.  It's got the prettiest colors!  They almost look real.  I have been thinking about what we could make with it.  Stay tuned!

No comments: