Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Getting Ready For Shop Hop

It's that time of year!  Time to get the shop all ready for the big event.  I think all of us shop owners try to get the shops in the best shape of the year.  That means cleaning, hanging new quilts, making new samples, and of course cutting and getting our block kits ready.  Not to mention sooo much more.  So that's were I am this week.  I'm surprised I even stopped to do a blog at all.  I have a list as long as my arm with things to get done.  My tummy is in knots!  The Hop starts just one week from today!!! It's worse than Christmas!!  Can't wait to see everyone.  I am really looking forward to opening the doors on June 22nd.  That means everything will be done, and if it's not........ oh well!  I hope you are all ready to get out on the road.  I am looking forward to seeing you faces.
So back at it!!!!

No comments: