Wednesday, May 2, 2012

I Have Been a Bad Girl! Sorry!!!

It has been FOREVER since I have posted anything!  I am soooo sorry!  I don't have a big excuse.  sometimes, the longer you put something off. The harder it is to get back to it.  It's not that there hasn't been LOTS of things happening.  We had our last session of the "Bali Wedding Star" class this last Saturday.  Here is a picture of one of the beauties.  I think this is just an amazing quilt.  We have a new session planned starting in September.  The whole class was in agreement that Linda Tellesbo is a wonderful teacher.  If you are interested in the class this fall, don't hesitate to come get signed up.  I already have students signed up.  I know it will fill up early.  
This weekend is our final block of our Saturday Sampler.  Next month we will be showing how to put all our blocks together. I'm excited to see it done.  We will be starting a new session in September.  So be on the look out for more information.  
I am preparing for our big "Baggoramma"  Saturday, May 12th.  We will be demoing all day on how to make some really terrific bags and totes.  So as you can see. There is always lots going on around  my world.  I will try and keep you more up to date.   Thanks for following!

No comments: