Wednesday, May 16, 2012

The Great Northwest Washington Shop Hop is Just Around the Corner

It's so hard to believe that The BIG Shop Hop is just a month away!  I'm starting to get a little antsy.  There is SOOOOOO much to do.  We have the fabric in the shop and everyone just loves it this year.  I have lots and lots of pre orders for it.  I have a feeling it wont last long this year.  I will be starting to get my pattern kits all ready.  (Not my favorite part)  it is lots of work.  Cutting, packaging, stapling. etc.  It's hours and hours of work.  Then there is always the worry you don't give them enough and some will be unhappy.  Oh well!  We always try real hard.  That's all we can do.   I may post my block latter.  Maybe!  I kind of like it to be a surprise.  You wouldn't open your Christmas presents early would you?
So today, I will be making the pattern, and possibly start cutting the fabric.  Of course there is 2500 copies of the pattern to get done.  OH MY!  I think I'm hyperventilating!!!!  Can't wait to get this all done! I think one or two of my wise friends would tell be to take a deep breath and start.  Here I go!

No comments: