Saturday, May 12, 2012

Happy Mother's Day!

Happy Mothers Day!  I am looking forward to a sunny, relaxing day.  One son has to work, and the other thought Mothers Day was last Sunday.  So it looks like my day will be quiet.  That's OK.  I have two wonderful sons that love me and tomorrow is promised to be filled with sunshine!  Remember though... Aunt Mary's will be closed for the day. So for one day - don't stop by.  I hope all of you have a great day.  Mom's are VERY special!  My mom has been gone for some years now, but I can still feel her. (And hear her voice coming out of my mouth)  She was a big influence on me.  I would love to have one more day to talk to her. So, here is a lesson.... the best gift you can give is time.  Spend some time with those you love and make sure they know how much you love them.  Happy Mothers Day!!!  

No comments: