Friday, May 4, 2012

Getting Ready For Baggoramma!

Always something to get ready for around here.  Saturday,  May 12th is Baggoramma!  That's the day we have demos all day on wonderful bags and purses that you can make.  We will have them all deconstructed, so that you can see how easy they are to make. I really enjoy making these kind of projects.  Most of the time they are easy enough to make in an afternoon.  Such  quick gratification!  They also make a really wonderful gift.  Moms Day is coming. Have you got a plan?  I know I would love a beautiful new bag made just for me.  I don't think my sons will be doing this for me, but maybe my son's girlfriend?  Well, I can only hope!  Today, I am working with a new pattern for a sweet wallet.  It has places for all my cards and even a zippered coin  area.  I have it all cut out.  It looks fun and easy!  
We will also be demoing fun ways to embellish our creations.  Here is a sweet little flower.  It uses the "Kensashi" flower tools.  These little flowers are so fun to make.  They look great on all kinds of projects.  I made a head band and embellished it with these flowers.  They would make a beautiful lapel pin or put one on bag!  Whatever you do with them, they are easy to make, so you will want to make lots of them.  So mark your calendar!  Here's an idea! Bring mom by for bagoramma and make some bags together!  The very BEST gift we can give is our TIME!

No comments: