Wednesday, March 28, 2012

Day's Off Are Great. New Stuff Is Better!!

My day's off were just THE best!!  I hardly did anything that I planned on doing.  My house still needs my attention.  Oh, well!  If you want to see me, you will just have to come to the shop!  It's better here anyway.  We have lots of new stuff in.  Here are a few of Kaffe Fasset's new spring line.  I have lots more coming, but it's always exciting to see it start arriving in the shop.   
We also got Hoffmans new "Bali Pops"  They look just like candy on the shelf!  Soooo pretty.  One of these little dandies and some background fabric will make a gorgeous quilt.  Or!  How about one of the "Clothesline Totes"  They have been THE project to do around here lately.  There's lots and lots of new things on the horizon.  I love this time of year.  Believe it or not, the new Christmas fabrics will start coming in next month!  OH!!! That's way to much to think about!!!  I'll have to take a few more days off before I can deal with that!

No comments: