Wednesday, July 31, 2013

What To Do In The Middle Of Summer

Work on Christmas projects of course!  In all the quilt shops around the world, Christmas fabrics have been arriving daily.  Aunt Mary's is no exception.  So now is a great time to get started on a cute project.  Just yesterday, we got in a really cute pattern that makes three cute pillows.  I couldn't resist!  I started one yesterday.  I put a preview of it on facebook.  This table runner is THE quickest table runner pattern I know of.  The thing I like about it is it's so satisfying to make.  1 3/4 of any border stripe = two table runner tops and a cute little table topper.  It's instant gratification!  You can make all three in an hour or so.  It feels good to get something done so quickly.  Come on in.  I'll show you how to make one.  Or  two!

No comments: