Thursday, April 4, 2013

The BEST Little Quilt Show

Tomorrow is the first day of "The BEST Little Quilt Show" In Washington!  Yep!  I think the Camano Island Quilters have some very talented quilters! This group has a very special spot in my heart.  I was one of the original members of the evening group.  Now I don't belong to any guilds.  (Just to hard to get to the meetings.  I need to go home at night)  But, this one is right at the top of my list.  The guild only has a show every other year, and they really know how to make it fun and beautiful.  Not only do they have lots and lots of beautiful quilts, they have great vendors and  a "Studio"  area with quilts and other hand made treasures for sale.  The featured Artists this year are Nita Heaphy and Martha White.  Great quilters!  With very different styles. 
SO..... !!  You shouldn't miss it!  OH!  And!  Stop in and see me on your way.  It looks like I won't get to go.  Sicky and busy employees.  Oh Well! 


No comments: