Wednesday, April 24, 2013

New "Kaffe" Fabric! Yay

Yummy, yummy!  We just got in some of "Kaffe's" new spring line.  The colors are so pretty!  I only got a few bolts with this delivery. (More bolt due on Monday)  However we got some really fun "Pre- Cuts."  I have been petting them since they arrived in the shop.  Here are some fat quarter bundles of Kaffe's Shot cottons.  WOW!  such pretty colors!  Shot cottons have been frequently asked for lately.  I think it's because Kafee has a new book coming out with these fabrics being the star!  They are woven and hand dyed in India. Can't wait to see what Kaffe has done with them.  The book should be out real soon.   
We also got in a new precut package.  Six inch strips.  These bundles are wonderful.  The 2 1/2" strips are great, but too small for so many projects.  I do allot of applique with these fabrics and  six inches is PERFECT, and what a great assortment of the new spring pieces! I'm working on Kim Mclean's  "Princess Feathers" pattern.  I can't wait to add some these new fabrics to it. 

No comments: