Sunday, August 19, 2012

Working on a Fall Newsletter

 Well, this last week I have been hard at work booking classes and making plans for fun things that will be happening in the shop this fall.  I think we have come up with some really fun things.  I have to sit down and get a newsletter written now.  The thing is. If I send it out this week, you are all in the "Summer" mindset, and aren't thinking about quilting in the least.  So, here is a just little teaser to get you warmed up to start thinking about it.  In October we will begin an absolutely beautiful Saturday Sampler.  There will be a new "Block of the Month" session to learn Hand applique, and  I will be having a "Christmas Mystery" class.  I have it made and I will only tell you this....... Fun!
We also have lots of classes to get you all prepared for the gift giving season coming up. (I know!  It's August! But it will be here VERY  soon!) We have two different Bags classes.  One using this book, "Modern Classics" and Donna will be teaching the "Little Sister" Bag.  (In The first Pic)  Also the "Floor Quilts" Class will be on the schedule.   That's been a really fun class.  It's a great way to use up lots of scrape fabric and make something really beautiful.
Krista will be teaching the "Tuffet" class.  EVERYONE loves a tuffet. Not many students that have taken this class only make one! There are some fun events, sales, and even a free demo day planned.  So, Stay tuned for a newsletter arriving in your e-mail real soon.  

No comments: