Thursday, August 23, 2012

Ho! Ho! Ho! Santa Clause is Coming To Town!!

 Yep!  It will get here in no time!!!  Today through Saturday all the Christmas Yardage is 15% off.   We have some rally fun, beautiful fabric to get you started on a project.  Table runners, place mats, maybe a holiday purse.  There are lots of projects!  Our Christmas Mystery class (check the class schedule in November) uses lots of Christmas fabric. So, I will tell you is to start collecting 1/4 yard cuts.  There is even a tree skirt panel, and it's really pretty!  
Here is another sneak peak at a class sample for our fall schedule.  (It's in your e-mail, or stop in and get a hard copy) This is a class that my friend Stephanie Davis will be teaching.  It's called "Liberated Stacked Coins". I am very excited to have Stephanie teach here.  She is an amazing person and I love her style.  You should check out her blog.  (Scroll down on my blog and she is listed)  Such a creative spirit.  She has such a playful style.  She will have everyone just sewing stuff together to see what it looks like and then, HEY! what if we do this?  Never a dull moment! I know that this class will be fun! Maybe I'll take it myself.  

No comments: