Sunday, August 26, 2012

Kim McLeans "Flower Pots" Block of the Month

So!  Did you get my e-mail with the new fall newsletter and class schedule in it?  If you didn't, you are probably not on my e-mail list or I have you in there wrong.  If your interested in receiving  the newsletter, and a few other tid bits about sales and other fun things happening.  Give me a call or stop in and I will get you in the computer properly.  Anyway, this is the applique block of the month we will get you all started on this winter.  It will take place on the first Sunday of each month, starting in October.  Even if you have done very little applique, this is a great project to move your skills along.  It's beautiful and what could be better than  working on creating all these pretty flowers and birds all winter long.  I used all Kaffe Fassest fabrics in this one.  Just like in the pattern.  However I have seen it in beautiful Asian prints and don't you think it would be really pretty in batiks?  I think so.  What ever fabric you use, I will guide you along the way. What an adventure!!!

No comments: