Wednesday, February 29, 2012

New Kits In The Shop

Ok! Let's see if I can get this blog to do what it's suppose to do.  I have been kind of frustrated with the new interface.  Maybe, just maybe I got it figured out!  So here goes..........  First let;s get a picture to load................
Nope!  Can't get it to work!  I was going to show you two new quilts that we have in the shop.  They are really pretty, but your just going to have to take my work for it.  OR...  stop in and see for your self.  It's getting to be a BIG time of year for quilters.  This week end is Expo in Puyallup.  In two weeks there will be the Q.A. Show in Monroe and then the very next week end is the Tri County Quilt Tour.  So we are gearing up with lot of new fabric and kits.  So sorry there's no pictures today.  Hopefully Google is working on it!

No comments: