Friday, September 30, 2011

Spiders and Bats! Oh My!!!

 Can you believe that tomorow is the first day of OCTOBER!  Yep!  So that means it's time to decorate for the spooky holiday!  I think halloween is fun. Such fun colors, and  I'm all about color! Here are just a few of the fun fabrics we have here for halloween.
 This morning when I came in I found a few new "friends" hanging around!  Isn't this a cute pattern.  It's by Nancy Lee Chong.  This one gives both fusible applique and hand applique instructions.  I think Fusible would make this one a cinch. 

The table runners below, are the FASTEST table runner to make EVER!  Find yourself a border stripe and get going.  With just 1 1/2 yards of fabric you can make two table runners and this little table mat. 

So it's not to late to make something cute before the little monsters come knocking at your door.  Oh and all Halloween fabric in on sale Friday and Saturday this week.  So come on!  make something cute!!!

No comments: