Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Tir County Quilt tour Starts Today! Yey!!!


OK! I'm Ready!!! The Tri County Quilt Tour starts today! The shop is all pretty again and we even have cookies made to greet the shoppers. Check out the cool window one of my good friends gave to me. Her husband made it! Isn't it great? I am soooo lucky to have such wonderful friends and customers. Now Aunt Mary can be watching out the window for customers all the time.

Our quilt tour theme this year is "Birds of a feather" So we went to town with the birdie theme. This quilt is called Bird Crossing. It's really easy. I think the colors are fun.



We even made birdies in a tree. Just a little touch of spring! The sun is out to greet us today and it really does feel like spring. I hope lots of you can get out and enjoy it! Happy Hopping!!!!

No comments: