Thursday, December 16, 2010

Here Are Some Of My Favorite Things

There is a skinny little glass case that divides the classroom with the rest of the shop. Maybe you have noticed it. It's crammed full of lots of little fun things. Antiques, buttons little do dahs. It's lots of my favorite things. I love to have it behind glass because I can enjoy it and I don't have to dust it.

I have been reading a great book called Kick-ass Creativity. I recommend it to anyone. One of the things it talks about is when things are getting us down and or we are thinking about something that is bothering us and we can't seem to think about anything else. OK, obsessing about things! We need to have something that can take our minds off of it for a little while. Something that makes us happy. It doesn't have to be anything big. Maybe a fabric collection? It's good for us to give ourselves time to enjoy something. I hope you have some of your favorite things where you can enjoy them.

No comments: