Friday, December 3, 2010

Fast, Easy, Holiday Projects For Everyone

Ho,Ho.Ho! The biggest Holiday season is upon us! It's been a tradition in my life to make gifts for my friends and people I love. I think it's so much more personal than going to the mall. What could be better than spending a wintry day at home crafting something special? The thing is what you make does not have to be difficult. Why not play with fun things that can be made in an afternoon. So, this month on my blog I will try to show some really fast, fun and beautiful projects that you can make without getting stressed. The first one is made from the new "toweling by the yard" that I got in from Moda. It's only $5.99 a yard. You could make towels (of course) by just hemming up the edges, Or make these beautiful throw pillows. I made this one with just 3/4 of a yard. can't you just picture a pile of these in a comfy chair in the kitchen? Sweet!!! I can't imagine it would take ANYONE more than fifteen twenty minutes to make one. Check in soon for more ideas.

No comments: