Tuesday, January 15, 2013

Happy Anniversary Aunt Mary!

Yep!  Aunt Mary's has been around for thirteen years!  Wow!!!  Sometimes it's very hard to believe it's been that long.  The time has just flown by!  Then I get to thinking about all the great times I have had here.  All the friends that have come and gone.  All the Shop Hops, the great classes!  I am THE LUCKIEST GIRL IN THE WORLD!  There is not a job in the world that I would rather have.  It's not always easy.  There have been slow times that I have worried if the shop would make it and there have been friends that I have made that are no longer here.  A few that I miss everyday and I know that Aunt Mary's wouldn't even be what it is now with out their influence.  Joanne File and Kathy Smith to name a few.  I am so glad that I have had the opportunity to be here.  All of my customers and friends are the BEST!  This week we will be celebrating our anniversary with a different sale every day, and a big party on Saturday.  I hope you can stop by!  There will be cake, door prizes, and of course the famous "Party Buzzer!"  If your here when the buzzer goes off you get even more of a discount!  Fun!!!  Come Celebrate!!!

No comments: