Friday, February 25, 2011

A Sneek Peek at My Tri County "Birds of a Feather" Quilt

Well, I guess there is an upside to all this nasty snow. It gave me time to catch up on some projects that have to be done NOW. On the first of March (four days from now) all the shops in the Tri County Quilt Tour have to have their quilts hanging in their shops. Now, because there have been ZERO customers in the past three days. I'm just about ready. Just a few embellishments and about three feet of binding and I'll be ready. I think it's really cute, and has been so much fun to make. I had lots of help and impute from many good friends and family. I think this project could have been so much more detailed, but someone has to yell STOP! Wait till you see it. I think you will understand. So many ideas!!! This is just a glimpse of my little friends adventure. Stop in and see the the whole quilt next week.

No comments: