Friday, November 26, 2010

My Tummy is Full and I am Thankfull

Well, it's the day after Thanksgiving, "black Friday". I'm here early to take care of a few things before we open the doors. Not that there is a huge crowd out there just waiting to bust down the doors. I like to think Quilters are a little more laid back. I would still be in my jemmies if I didn't have to get the shop open.

The shop is quiet and I am feeling very Thankful. I feel very lucky to have this place and to have such great customers and friends. Hopefully in just a few hours we will have a shop full of laughing, happy people. It's our After Thanksgiving Sale today. Everything is 15% off in the shop. If you bring in a donation for the food bank, you get an extra 5% off. I hope we get lots and lots of food to take down to the food bank for those that don't have enough. There is so much in my life I am thankful for.

Let's get this show on the road!

No comments: