Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Deck The Halls........

Well, Jack frost is nipping at our noses just a bit early this year. It sure makes for a quiet quilt shop. Well, I can't blame anyone for not wanting to go out. All we hear on the news is "STAY HOME" DON'T GO OUT" Well, my husband will get me here no matter what! He lives for snow! So the shop has been Very slow today. I took the opportunity to make it winter wonder land. I got out all the Christmas trimmings and got to work. I think it looks great in here. I have lots of great stocking stuffers and fun gifts for quilters this year. Friday is a big sale day. I hope to see someone.
Oh, and I also made up about a zillion pillowcase kits. Who doesn't love a new custom made pillowcase made just for them. I have lots and lots of kits, or you can pick out something special just for that special person. They are sooooo easy to make. Really! If you have a half hour, you could make this project and maybe have it wrapped up to. They will LOVE it.


No comments: