Friday, October 2, 2009

Setting the Sampler

Aunt Mary's "Saturday Sampler" has come to an end for this year. In the past few weeks we have had a few fun sessions in the classroom to get them all sewn together. My goal for this years sampler was to teach different techniques each month, and to get everyone to try new things. I had a great time teaching! I hope everyone got some new things to think about.
All of the settings were so different. I don't think any ones will look like anybody else's.I think the big surprise for everyone was that YES! even that bright color will work! Just spread it out and add more!




I am always so happy to see some of the quilts finished, so when you get them done I hope you will come in and share it with me. I'm thinking of something new to start at the beginning of the year. Maybe You can join us!

No comments: