Sunday, September 27, 2009

A New Project For ME!!



What is your favorite part of quilting? Picking out some scrumptious fabric? The excitement of just getting started? Creating with the great fabrics and seeing it come to life? Finishing? I gotta say, I still get quite excited about finding some great fabrics that I think are going to be great and getting started. but I love the whole process really alot. I am starting one of my favorite kind of patterns, (Buggy Barn! out of their new book "Crazy fun and Games") It's called, Crazy Eights. As I was picking out the fabrics for it I just knew it was going to be stupendous, so I cut enough for several kits as well. I was sewing well into the night last night. (My Saturday nights sure have changed over the years!) I was having so much fun seeing the combination of colors come together, I couldn't stop. So stay tuned for the finished quilt. I don't think it will take very long. I hope you all get lost in your quilting as much as I do.

No comments: