Wednesday, September 11, 2013

Wedding Day This Saturday

I don't usually share very much of my personal life on my blog,  I try to keep it about the shop. Most of the time, My personal life is kind of boring!  But I'm so very excited about this.  My son, Pat,  is getting married to a wonderful, dear, sweet girl this Saturday. VIRGINIA!!!!  It will be at my house in my yard.  We have been working in the yard for months now to have it all pretty.  I'm making the food and the cake. Did I say how excited I am?  It's just three days away!!!  Everything is falling together quite well.  I will be away from the shop the rest of the week.  Ethel an Kathy will be here to take care of all your quilting needs. Come on in!  Use the Name VIRGINIA and get 15% off your purchases.  I'll try to post some pictures of the wedding.

2 comments:

Ginny said...

If I use the word VIRGINIA 7 times, can I get my purchase for free? What if my NAME is Virginia, or if I'm from Virginia? Just kidding (except for the name part). Love you all, have a wonderful wedding!!

Cindy said...

Congratulations. You are amazing. Baking a cake and preparing the food is awesome. Enjoy the day.