Tuesday, July 31, 2012

My Precious Customer.... THANK YOU!!!

I am sooo blessed to have such a wonderful, generous, creative group of people  to call my customers.  Quilters are really the most wonderful people on earth.  Last week we celebrated my customers with customer appreciation sale and on Saturday we had a big BBQ lunch.  It was really fun!  Mostly,I think it made me think allot about how lucky I am to be serving such a diverse group of people.  What other job could I possibly have that I could have so much fun, laughing and being with such happy people?  
As I was going through my pictures of customers I love, It was really hard to pick out just a few. There are just sooo many happy times to remember.  So I just pointed and clicked!  


Thanks again, for stopping by and being one of my most appreciated, wonderful costumers! 

No comments: