Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Sharp Knives Can Be Dangerous

Hasn't it been just the most beautiful fall? I can not say enough, how much I love this time of year. Some of the trees outside the shop are still almost all green. I hope that means we will enjoy the colors longer. I don't know why but the fall colors, and watching a leaf float down makes me feel happy. I guess we need to grab onto the small things in life that make us happy.

Another thing that makes me happy is sharp knives. This is John from Ewok Eversharp. He spent the weekend here in the shop taking care of everyones scissors, knives and misc. tools. He is such a good guy. I enjoy having him and his wife, Jan here. He really does a great job. I know because I took a little chunk out of my finger cutting tomatoes yesterday. It slipped! Oh well, It wasn't enough to even merit a band aid. But I got my husband to do the dishes. HEE HEE. John will be back nest spring to sharpen up more knives and things. Watch my newsletter and web site for more info.

No comments: