Thursday, October 21, 2010

Saying Good by To a Good Friend

It's with a heavy heart that I have to say good by to a good friend. Sandy Carlson passed away earlier this week. She helped me here in the shop, and was a dear friend. I will miss her.
This is a huge lesson to me. Last week I thought about calling her about ten times. I didn't get around to it. Other things just got in the way. So now I am left to hope she knew how much she meant to me. She was a dear and wonderful friend. You just never know what will happen. I feel VERY blessed to have so many wonderful and much loved friends in this world. There is nothing better than seeing a smiling face that is always on you side no matter what, and we have all heard that we should never miss a chance to say "I love you". Well..... So after you read this, take a minute and call a friend just to say hi. Thank you all for being part of my life!

No comments: