Tuesday, September 7, 2010

What I Did On My Day Off

So, Aunt Mary's was closed for two whole days!  Sunday  and Monday  for Labor Day.  So what does a quilt shop owner do on her days off?  Hmm, well let me see......  Sunday my husband and I went to the Mariners game.  Here I am filling in for Ichiro.  He was feeling a little under the weather.  We had such a great time.  Great seats right behind home plate, hot dogs and even a little sunshine! 
Then off to one of my favorite restaurant, Buca de Beppo!  MMMMM!  What a fun day.  Monday, I had my wonderful boys over for dinner.  Gumbo! with all the sides!  Bread pudding with rum sause for desert. They are always so appreciative of home cooking.  I think my oldest lives on top ramen.  I was so full of good food this weekend I had to go to bed early!  So there you go.  A really wonderful two days off.  I didn't think about quilting even once. Ok, maybe once or twice.  I back to work today and I  promise to get back to taking care of the shop.  There should be lots of new stuff coming in this week so, stop by!

No comments: