Thursday, September 9, 2010

New Fabrics!


Boy oh boy are we getting lots of new fabric in.  There is something for everyone!  Here are some very cute animals for the little guys. These hippos are soooo cute!  I also got some of these prints in flannel.  Think cozy pillow cases for a fast project. 


Here's something for the big guys!  These pin up girls are VERY collectable.  Old Alexander Henry sure knows how to design some cute fabric!
Here's some great fabric for the cow boys and girls.  I think this fabric would make a really fun bag.  There is also a great new BQ pattern  that this fabric would work great in. Very fast and easy! 
And, look what my friend Cathy did.  She took an old chair out of the classroom and re-did it in some Jane Sassaman fabric.  I LOVE IT!!!  Now I have a nice place for the customers to sit while I cut their fabric.  Kathy is definitely on my good list!

No comments: