Saturday, August 21, 2010

Triangle Party #1

Today  was  Aunt  Mary's  First  "Friendship  Triangle  Exchange Party".  I  think  it was fun!  We  all got busy counting out our triangles and  then got to go angling for more.  Here's  Dorothy  trying her luck.  I think she caught her limit. We  also had some demonstrations on some great techniques, products and a new ruler, all to  help make half square triangle easier to make. 


Here we are doing the exchange.  I was kind of worried that it was going to be a lot of work counting out how many each person got, but it turned out to be kind of fun.  Kim here was a very big help.  She did lots of counting to ten.  They didn't seam to want me to help though. Maybe cause I count out loud and get them mixed up. For those of you that missed out.  We will be doing it again on Saturday,  September 11th.  With more fun projects, demos and you just never know what else I will come up with!

No comments: