Friday, August 27, 2010

Getting Ready!

I'm still here!  I haven't posted anything in a while. Sorry!!!  I have been busy getting ready for our fall  quarter.  Getting teachers all booked for classes. Getting the newsletter done and out.  Getting ready for the big Garage Sale on Saturday.  I'm looking forward to that.  It's always been a big hit with both customers and the sellers.  It looks like it will be kind of rainy this week end so maybe that will get everyone in the mood for quilters garage saleing.  We will have some real star vendors here.  Judy  Irish is going to have a table.  If you have ever seen Judy's stash, I think it's almost a guarantee to have some real  goodies here. So  I  hope you can stop by.  I also have been talking to my web site manager and hope to have a new look coming up on my web page. With more pictures of kits available,  fabric packs and other goodies.  But I will try to make more room for the blog also.  I hope you enjoy it.  Sign up at the bottom of the page to be a follower and you can leave me comments on the posts.  I love to hear from you! 

No comments: