Thursday, July 29, 2010

Sharing!!!

It's Customer Appreciation Days here at the shop, and I encouraged all my good customers and friends to come share their accomplishments with me. I so love to see your projects. This one is Marta Esta's. She took my Saturday Samples class a few years ago. Now it's finished!!! I love this one! Everyone of the quilts from this class that I have seen is Soooo different!!!

Here's Marta with a quilt she did in Roxanne's "Girls Night Out" it's Roxanne's Block of the Month for last year. Isn't it neat!


Here's Dorothy! Isn't this a sweet project? I just love the jewel tones and the scrapyness of it. geepers, Dorothy that's a lot of four patches! I will have these quilts and hopefully more, hanging around the shop for the big BBQ lunch on Saturday. If you have one. Maybe you should bring it in to show!

No comments: