Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Aunt Mary's Spring Tea

Today was Aunt Mary's annual Spring Tea. Here we are, all ready with lots of goodies. I love to have a chance to have my good customers stop by for a good time of relaxing and enjoying each others company.
We had Krista Moser for a guest speaker. She shared with us about her life and how she came into quilting. She is truly and amazing girl! She practically came out of her momma with a sewing machine. now she is one of the most talented machine quilter that I know, She has a business producing trendy handbags for local boutiques and is working her way into designing fashions.


Krista gave us a great demonstration on her way of making a scalloped border. She makes it look sooooo easy. I have an easier way....... I have her quilt my quilt and scallop the border FOR me.


Over all I think this years Spring Tea was a success and a good time was had by all!



No comments: