Friday, February 22, 2013

Aunt Mary's Winter Mystery

Tomorrow is Saturday, and it looks like the weather is going to be stormy.  What a great day to come spend all day at the quilt shop!  It's our winter mystery class!  FUN!! I really look forward to doing "mystery" classes.  It's from 10 in the morning till 10 at night.  I make a yummy dinner, and we make a quilt.  That's pretty much all I can tell you till the mystery is solved.  I will give a small hint ----- It's using all your scraps!  Yep! Even down to the Ity Bity pieces.  Most of my mysteries use scraps.  I like to play with mine, and I know it's something many people have a hard time doing.  It's a great exercise to get out of the box and the "Matchy Matchy."  It's really fun to use up all the little pieces left over from making our quilts.  I will post a picture of the my finished mystery soon.  There are still a few spaces if your interested.  Come Play!!!

No comments: